Hey there! July is already upon us. It’s hard to believe that we’re already here.
Earlier this year we released our first novel, Searching For Home, on Amazon. We had an awesome release party and we were also able to land our book on the shelves of the amazing Old Firehouse Books in Fort Collins, CO! 😀 These are both huge milestones for us as writers and we’re proud of all the hard work it took to get this far — especially while also juggling several job changes and a move this year! 😝
All in all, quite a wonderful way to spend the first half of 2018. We have been pretty giddy ourselves throughout the publishing process. 🤩
What We’re Working On
- Book 2 of The Death Club series is well underway! We’ve been posting some fun teasers on Instagram so you can follow us there for updates as we go. 🎉
- We have also started work on Book 1 of the 99% Dark series.
- We are tentatively planning to have a book signing/author event, possibly sometime in the coming months.
- We intend to release a regular weekly blog post to recap what we’re doing and how things are going. Of course, there will still be those non-scheduled posts related to writing and/or reading throughout the week as well!
- We will be adding a ‘Review Policy’ section to the website; soon we will be able to offer book reviews to other authors! We will mainly be looking for indie published fiction to review. 🔮
What We’re Reading
We’re working our way through The Dark Tower series this week.
What books or series are you reading right now? What did you read in June this year? 💬
If you enjoyed this blog post, please follow us and please share 😊